- Statistical relationships in early age bedside home reading and dyslexic student reading later in life.
- How to guide to storytelling in the home. Learning reading through desire.
- An interview with a dyslexic lawyer, doctor, teacher, fisherman and fireman.
- An open discussion with 3 parents who raised dyslexic children.
- The relationship between diet and the brain of your child.
- How to get students to care about reading when school has kicked the shit out of them.
- Un-schooling the school were no one has a label.
- My Waldorf schooled dyslexic child - the good, the bad and the lovely.
- An examination of self interest - money and the role it plays in school settings.
- Chinese lessons on dyslexia; using the herbs of the east.
- When Dog let's you down. Discussions on God and dyslexia.
- I feel... How to listen to your teenage Dyslexic.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
12 workshops I wish were at the International Dyslexia Association Conference this year...
I would love to find one of these workshops at the conference.
If you saw one this past week please let me know right a way. ;-)